Christmas Trees at Cedar Hill Farm
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
We are currently growing Leyland Cypress, Murray Cypress (look very similar to Leyland Cypress, but a little darker green) and Blue Ice trees. The Leyland Cypress are a non-allergenic, non-shedding beautiful tree. The Blue Ice is one of the best smelling live trees available. We also bring in some of the popular pre-cut Fraser Firs from up North to sell from our Tree Stand & Pre-Cut Tree Lot. There is still a shortage on Fraser Fir trees, but we were able to secure some for the year. The prices have gone up on Christmas Trees from last year and the tallest trees available will be around 10′-11′.
There are many reasons why you should buy a real tree over a fake tree. Here are just a few:
- Fake trees are made out of toxic chemicals and can take over 1,000 years to break down in a landfill.
- Real trees are bio-degradable and can provide fish habitat in ponds and lakes.
- Most fake trees are made overseas, sending our jobs and money out of our country.
- For every real tree that is bought another is planted in its place each year.
- The average tree grows on a farm for 6 – 8 years before it is cut. During that time it is cleaning the air and producing Oxygen, providing habitat for wildlife, and jobs for Americans.
- Bringing the family out to pick out the perfect tree creates memories that are priceless.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.