Summer Day Camp - Menagerie Farm
- May 29th – June 1st
- June 4th – June 8th
- June 11th – June 15th
- June 18th – June 22nd
- June 25th – June 29th
- July 9th – 13th
- July 23rd – 27th
Counselor training sessions, please call our office for dates.
Pricing & Times
- Full Day Camp $295.00
- Half day Camp $275.00
- 4 Day Week $275.00
We strongly recommend over the age of 5 they stay a full day.
We require a $100 non-refundable deposit to book your spot. Please send your deposit, along with a completed 2018 Camper Profile, to our mailing address:
3135 Shea Rd, Collierville, TN 38017
The remaining balance can be paid at anytime before your child’s camp session begins or can be paid the first day of camp, though we recommend paying before camp session begins.
Camp drop off time is between 8.00am and 8.30am. Pick up time is between 4.30pm and 5.00pm.
What to Bring?
We are an All Inclusive Camp; all your camper will need is a sack lunch (nonperishable & please write your camper’s name on it); closed toe shoes, change of clothes and a bathing suit & towel, a water bottle and sunscreen.
Safety is our #1 concern! We have a 1 to 5 ratio.
One camp counselor to every five children.
Campers will learn to participate in:
- Ride (Toward the end of the week, we will have a Horse Show for friends and family so each camper can show off their riding skills and parents can take advantage of the great photo opportunity!)
- Arts and Crafts
- Churn Butter
- Collect leaves & learn about trees
- Feed and care for farm animals and wildlife
- Game time
- Gem mining
- Lost in the woods Program
- Milk, Collect Eggs and Hatch Eggs
- Nature Walks
- Other Ranch and Farm Activities
- Snack Time
- Train and Hay Rides
- Treasure Hunts/Scavenger Hunts
- Wildlife Program
- Educational speakers such as TN Wildlife Officers, Shelby County Police Department and Canine Unit